Mountain Dynamics Media Center
- Ski-Navis im Test
connect.de, Feb 4th 2010
Irish Times, Jan 16th 2010
- The Snow Must Go On
Gentleman Magazine (Belgium), Dec 2009
- Caution: GPS devices aren't always right
USA Today, Mar 11th 2009
- Hot Products
American Snowmobiler Magazine, Mar 6th 2009
- SnowRanger Europe on The Gadget Show
Channel Five TV (UK), Dec 2008
- Mountain Dynamics' digital maps take skiing to the next level
SkiNet, Mar 2008
- Ski Buddy: SnowRanger Resort Maps for GPS Receivers
About.com, Feb 9th 2008
- Long Underwear and Other Cool Gifts
New York Times, Dec 14th 2007
- Never get lost while skiing again (Video)
9News TV Denver, Dec 14th 2007
- Tech Takes to the Slopes
Popular Science Online, Oct 15th 2007
- Nine Great GPS Gadgets for Holiday Giving
TechNewsWorld, Dec 5th 2006
- GPS Trail Maps Soon Available for Cell Phones
SkiNet, Nov 1st 2006
- GPS ski gadgets top accessory for winter season
travelbite.co.uk, Oct 25th 2006 (SportsDo is a SnowRanger licensee)
- Ski trip inspires GPS-friendly maps of resorts
Arizona Daily Star, Nov 17th 2005
About Mountain Dynamics
Mountain Dynamics Inc. is the leading developer of digital GPS trail maps for
ski resorts. It publishes maps for Magellan® and Garmin® handheld GPSes
brand, and licenses its resort mapping data to its
development partners for other platforms.
Mountain Dynamics has built a large and growing portfolio of development,
corporate, and resort partners.
Mountain Dynamics Inc. is not affiliated with some of the ski resorts mentioned herein.
SnowRanger and SnowRanger Uplink are trademarks of Mountain Dynamics Inc.
Garmin is a registered trademark of Garmin Ltd.
Magellan is a registered trademark of Magellan Navigation, Inc.